[DW] The Assault On Heaven

4 posters

Go down

[DW] The Assault On Heaven Empty [DW] The Assault On Heaven

Post by [NPC] Pand. Assault Squad Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Sheep: Entering combat, applying the following clauses, please let me know if you would like to include any others. Agnus/Tyno/Lauren vs Sevro/Chaol/NPCs of Mutiny. Have fun! 

Planet Buster Clause, The MC Hammer Clause, The Video Game Healer Clause, The "Poof" Clause, 3rd Party Clause.

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. Booker T. Washington
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Alrighty, Lauren you take point." Agnus says half-heartedly as he motions the short black haired girl in front of them. “Tyno, you will be watching our back, please shoot down any-“ An arrow flies into one of their comrades as he rounded the corner in fear for his life. “-one...” Agnus could only laugh to himself as they continue forward “All right, keep hushed.” The leader seemed like he said to himself as his knees buckle down into a crouch. Lauren lets out some loud squeaks as her conical ears twitch and move listening to the waves come back to her and they continue at a brisk but careful pace on her mark (Support). A sound, not a normal sound, “Laughing dog.” Lauren points and garbles through her animal changes, an explosive arrow launched aggressively towards where Lauren pointed, the explosive charge detonated on impact down one of the paths that Lauren though she heard Chaol. (Attack) The explosive sent everything in motion, the men on this floor were not engaging until now, and now it would be an uphill battle, arrows rained down on any who approached them, Agnus hid between his two archers waiting for something of note. “Keep moving forward.” He would mention restlessly, the fear of death settling in. (Support 2)
[NPC] Pand. Assault Squad
NPC

https://discord.gg/f9Xt7Dp

Back to top Go down

[DW] The Assault On Heaven Empty Re: [DW] The Assault On Heaven

Post by [NPC] Sevro Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:31 pm

A voice echoed over the intercom, loud screeching as lips grazed to close to the microphone from a location not yet known to the group of Pandemonium intruders. Surveillance cameras hung from the ceiling in bullet, and flame resistant glass. “We have Pandemonium intruders now on Heaven, I repeat enemies have breached Level Two” Red Sirens began to roar, the screeching sound alerted everyone in the dam, there was no silence.  [Defend]
Sevro charged began to look down the multiple corridors, but was uncertain of where they had gone, when the sirens went off, and the voice on the overcome began to blare she ran to the nearest terminal and dialed in. “Where are they? I want the area locked down physical impenetrable layer of defense!” She slammed the keys on the keyboard and pulled up a map of the dam, schematics appeared indicating an area that was highlighted in a red color. She looked those who were with her, and nodded “Let's move out” [Support]

The mutiny soldiers who had been tasked with defending heaven began to do as commanded, appearing from hidden tunnels, with weapons drawn. One of them yelled out “Don’t move, drop your weapons, get on the ground!” They were all armed with rifles of some sort, from days of the first war. A few were armed with more modern armaments such as pulse rifles and pulse shields, which were weapons that either defended from burst of electricity or launched them. They collectively surrounded the enemy, but there was no guarantee they could hold them there. [Support]
[NPC] Sevro
[NPC] Sevro
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by ExplodingIce Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:44 am

Chaol followed his captain and watched as she trapped the invaders. They had better be careful about getting lost in Heaven. You dont want to go over the edge in here. When they began to move out Chaol laughed (Support) and mapped out all of Heaven in his head, picking out the intruders. "Just the three of them Cap. But I wouldnt underestimate them. Anyone who comes leaves Earth for Heaven has some big brass balls on em, and they could be packing heat." He warned,and did something he very rarely did. He pulled his brass knuckles from his pocket and slid them onto his left hand, pulling his knife and placing it in the right. "Dont want another incident like with Alvy boy. This time im going to slice them to ribbons and dine on there bones."
ExplodingIce
ExplodingIce
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Pand. Assault Squad Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 am

Lauren couldn't focus any longer on navigation, even with her bat selective hearing the trodding of people began quickly blurring out her own echo-locating voice, she drew her bow and began firing with frightening precision taking front. Her ability to hear the footsteps of the troops made it incredibly easy for her to fire on target, even before they cross into line of sight. (Defense) Tyno however, was having quite a more difficult time, already resorting to her limited supply of explosive arrows firing for the cave networks forcing cave ins and closing off their potential flanking points (Setup), the thrumming of footsteps kept their spirits alive. "Alright girls, it's time." He takes the bag off his back and sets it on Lauren's back. "Go find the control room and take care of the job." He pats them both on the rear comfortingly and they both darted for the nearest by hole in the wall, Tyno's put her bow away and her hands became large lobster-like hammer claws quickly dismantling anyone who was unprepared for the close ranged combat. 
"Sevro, I come into your den to challenge thee." Agnus calls out into the cave network loudly, his voice booms as he draws the pole arm from his back. "Fight me like a true leader, and I will consider sparing some of your dogs." Agnus's skin wrinkled and thickened as his hair fell out, the flanking closed off from the most recent explosive arrows making a oddly symmetrical pass forcing anyone converging on this position into the walking archers, or their fearless leader.
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Sevro Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:33 am

Many of House Mutiny’s warriors were falling to onslaughts of arrows and-and cave-ins of their pathways. Much of the known fighting force had successfully been blocked off and had to reroute to tunnels that were further away to get in close. Lucky for other soldiers they had ways of getting passed bigger rocks as they came up from the pipes below, still effortlessly surrounding the trio of intruders.(Setup)

Sevro had finally caught up to Agnus, Lauren, and Tyno, just in time for Agnus' plea for a fair fight, Challenging Sevro’s right to lead. Sevro coughed and an opening allowed for her to pass through which she would address his demands directly. “Unfortunately… because you are challenging me directly the rules state, I am to allow you a fair challenge… only issue with that being… you have to challenge and defeat each of my guardians… which seeing as how you have killed two as a collective group I, unfortunately, cannot accept this challenge as you are unable to become eligible for the crown I wear…” As she spoke the scales on her skin glimmered in the light, she had not made the mistake of coming in completely unprotected. (Setup)

Sevro looked to chaol, “but to be fair… whoever defeats my first mate gains the right to challenge me regardless of all that… but you would have to get through both of us to accomplish such a task” Razor sharp teeth brandished themselves as the Captain of Mutiny saw fit to leap into the air, and taking her bare clawed feet lunging at Agnus from above. “ATTACK!” The remaining men and women charged, the initial idea being to grab hold of them and disarm them before killing them. They could have shot a few or many, but the sheer force of numbers would certainly see Tyno to be more overwhelmed. (attack)
[NPC] Sevro
[NPC] Sevro
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by HempenHalter Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Marish waved to the two Pandemonium soldiers and sent out a lazy “Yo,” around some cranberries. “I don’t remember seeing you here before,” they said after swallowing and limping slightly. A metallic clank fell after each step the Helldiver took with their left side. “I’m guessing you’re part of the group that’s causing most of this chaos yeah? Can’t really have you head down that way right now. Kinda my job to stop you. Well since I’m ignoring orders at this point.”

Marish didn’t have much time to react as they were fired at repeatedly. The Helldiver bobbed and weaved and the two soldiers took that time to rush past. Marish sighed as he spat twice, catching the girl’s heels before the teeth were clicked, making two really sensitive stumps. The Helldiver grabbed the two soldiers by the collars, dragging them along back to where the captain was. Marish made sure to leave a small pool of saliva against the napes of their necks. “Now don’t be getting smart or you’ll lose a lot more than your feet.”

The Helldiver made it back to see Sevro  leaping at the other man. “Well damn, Cap is busy. Guess we’re gonna have to wait it out. “ Marish dumped the girls in a corner of the room, where they could see exactly what Sevro and Chaol could do, and stared at them. The Helldiver filled their mouth with saliva and slowly let their tongue out slowly and creepily, shifting it to grow to add to the effect. Marish couldn’t understand why Chaol insisted these abilities be used like this, but the effects on their few prisoners couldn’t be argued. Maybe these ones would be different.
HempenHalter
HempenHalter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down